The project is about interfacing Prism WLAN with AVR controllers. This is an advance project for people who have hands on experience with AVR Controllers. The documentation teaches how to interface cheap WLAN into AVR.
- Reliable CF data transfers
- Simple and easy SPI AVR interfacing
- Fast transfers with low cpu impact
- Home brew friendly hard and software (all required tools are free of charge)
- Can be used for other compact flash cards as well
- Support for uip TCP/IP stack
For more details click: